Twin Cities In Motion is adjusting its 2021 calendar due to the ongoing pandemic. We will support the running community with socially distanced, in-person events that include virtual options along with fitness challenges as we work toward a safe return to larger scale events later in the year.
We plan to host the following established events with in-person and virtual options during the second half of 2021:
Twin Cities Orthopedics’ Women Run the Cities, presented by PNC Bank
July 24 – Upper Landing Park
Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend
October 2-3 – Minneapolis/St. Paul
Hot Dash 5K & 10 Mile
November – TBA
We plan to host monthly MNy 250s starting in March. Events designed to comply with evolving COVID safety standards.
TCM will NOT host the following events in-person or virtually in 2021.
- Valentine’s Day TC 5K
- TC Kids Fieldhouse Fun Run
- Medtronic TC 1 Mile
- TC Kids Cross Country Fun Run
- Red, White & Boom! Half Marathon, 5K and Relay
We plan to resume the events in 2022.
Find additional information on TCM’s adjusted calendar by navigating to individual event pages.
TCM will continue to monitor and work with health authorities to ensure safe racing environments. Our intention is to provide products and services that engage, support and serve the running community throughout 2021. Plans are flexible and could change, if appropriate.
Now more than ever, the community and its nonprofits need support. Participating in TCM events and fitness challenges supports our nonprofit mission and efforts across the community.
By participating, you’ll help:
- Encourage and support healthy activities for people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
- Provide a vital platform for local charities to raise more than $1-million annually for community causes
- Invest in our community through partners like Girls on the Run and the YWCA of Minneapolis
- Develop healthy, active habits in future generations via TCM’s youth events and high school free running shoe program
Race For A Cause
We partner with some amazing organizations with great causes. Bring awareness and add more meaning to your miles.
We provide nearly 5,000 volunteer and leadership opportunities each year to inspire giving, personal growth and community. We also offer group opportunities.
We exist to provide platforms for people to run together in safe and exciting ways that are approachable for everyone, regardless of age, background or economic ability.