Responsible for providing opportunities for schools, youth organizations and families to participate in year-round events. The events are currently in February (TC Kids Fieldhouse Fun Run), May (TC Kids Cross Country Fun Run) and October (TC 10K, TC 5K, One Mile, Half Mile, Toddler Trot, Diaper Dash and the Family Activity Tent) on Saturday of Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend. In addition, the committee has input and interacts with the Medtronic TC Kids Marathon Program, which is both an online and event-based program with imbedded culminating events in our existing calendar. Youth Programs also includes our Community Partners/Outreach Committee, which oversees the Youth Fitness Partner collaboration, the selection of our College Scholarship winners and the choice of Medtronic’s Global Champions.
Youth Programs Division
TC Kids Fieldhouse Fun Run - Saturday, February 8th
1 position available
- Check volunteers in and disperse to needed areas (course, schools, finish, medals, mascots, etc.)
- Provide volunteers their t-shirts
- Parking validation
- Assist other areas after volunteer check-in
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Attend meeting
- Order supplies and equipment
- Review signs
- After volunteers arrive, take over same day registration
- Assist in all areas
- SMILE J
- Tear down of event/course.
Key Skill Sets:
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, driven and committed to ongoing change and continued improvement
- A positive attitude!
- Ability to work early in the morning on race day
Apply by completing the TCM Association Interest Form at tcmevents.org/volunteer