Become a TCM Sponsor
Twin Cities In Motion (TCM) is a Minnesota non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation that plans, organizes, manages and runs a year-round calendar of health and fitness oriented running events in the Twin Cities. Our premier event, the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon, is one of the among the top ten marathons in the US and is one of the most respected in the nation.
In order to achieve our goals, TCM partners with the corporate community to build an effective and integrated sponsorship program.
About the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
• The Most Beautiful Urban Marathon in America®
• Named #2 Top Destination Marathon in North America
• Named Best Organized Race by Runner’s World Magazine
• Representatives from 50 states and 26 countries
• Top 10 U.S. Marathon
• Named in the Top 10 Marathons in the World by Destinations Magazine
• Named in the Top 10 Bucket List Marathon list by Active
• Named 5th Best marathon in the world by The Active Times
• 2016 is our 35th year
Marathon Athlete Profile
• Male: 57%, average age: 39
• Female: 43%, average age: 34
• Average household income: $90,000
• 31% have household incomes exceeding $100,000
• 67% have college degrees
• 70% reside in Minnesota
• 31% are first time marathoners
• 100 + Corporate Running Teams participated in the weekend events
• Corporate Citizenship
• Community Involvement
• Health & Wellness Focus
• Increased Visibility
• Brand Awareness
• Networking Opportunities with other Sponsors
• Employee Wellness & Engagement
Although we have changed and grown as an organization, our partners remain largely unchanged. We have a 90% return rate on sponsors and over 30 years of equity in the running and business community. Let us show you how we can help you to activate a sponsorship with Twin Cities In Motion, and why our sponsors have stayed with us mile after mile, race after race, year after year.
To find out how you can maximize opportunities through a TCM sponsorship tailored for your business, contact Amy Farsht, Director of Partnerships, at Amy@tcmevents.org.