More information on the advanced drive thru packet pick up process on Friday, October 30th
- Date: Friday October 30th
- Location: TCM Offices, 2635 University Ave W, Suite 190; St Paul MN 55114
- Time: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- “MNy 250 – Halloween Packet Pick Up”, “Please Stay In Your Car” and “Call TCM upon arrival” signage shall be prominently displayed in at Drive-Thru packet Pick Up
- Before runners are given their bib, Packet Pick Up volunteers will ask two COVID screening questions:
- Have you been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Anyone who answers yes to either question but knows their source of exposure, has received a negative test since that exposure, and is more than 14 days removed from any symptoms, will be allowed to pick up their bib; this will be discerned in follow-up questions.
- All others will not be allowed to pick up their bib.
- Anyone turned away will have their name captured and be sent an email from TCM on how to defer their entry to a MNy 250 14+ days in the future
- After the participant has successfully completed the screening, Packet Pick Up volunteers, equipped with mask, gloves and delivery tray, will safely deliver participants their safety pins and bib
- This tray will be wiped down between uses
- You can only pick up YOUR race bib and pins, as each person must go through the COVID-19 screening prior to receiving their race packet.
- You cannot pick up family members or friends bib and pins, as each person must go through the COVID-19 screening prior to receiving their race packet.
- Race shirts are available in your post-race bag in the finish line area on race day.
- Anyone who earned MNy gloves, may pick them up after the race in the finish line area.