Top 10 Vantage Points
Top Ten Places to Watch Marathoners
The following is a list of the top 10 places to watch marathoners on race day. As always, please be respectful of private property and keep in mind that runner safety is most important.
1. Mile 2 - Corner of Douglas & Hennepin Ave. / Near the Walker Art Center
2. Mile 4 - Lake Calhoun
3. Mile 7 - The Rose Garden at Lake Harriet
4. Mile 11 - Minnehaha Parkway & Cedar Ave.
5. Mile 13 - Half-Marathon point
6. Mile 15 - Minnehaha Falls
7. Mile 20 - The ALARC Wall
8. Mile 21 - E. River Road Hill to University of St. Thomas
9. Mile 22 to 25 - Anywhere along Summit Ave.
10. Mile 26 - Near the Cathedral on John Ireland Blvd.