Drive to Spring Fitness Challenges
Where each minute of activity drives you closer to your fit and sunny future.
Staying home doesn’t mean your fitness can’t hit the road to an exotic destination. Turn your early 2021 fitness goals into a virtual road trip with the Drive to Spring Fitness Challenge.
Gather your crew, choose the route, crank the tunes and hit the open road. Choose a three-month challenge that matches your fitness status and goals. Whether your virtual destination is San Diego, Cancun, or Tuktoyaktuk (wait, where?!) you’ll arrive stronger at the end of the journey.
Drive to Spring Fitness Challenges convert your fitness minutes into driving miles and plot road trip progress to your destination. Like any good road trip, you’ll encounter scenic byways, roadside attractions and even the odd hitchhiker.
Drive to Spring Fitness Challenges feature amazing Storm Creek® swag, plus:
- Smart technology tracking to measure your progress
- Motivational and supportive Facebook community
- Interactive mini-contests each month to win prizes
- Expert advice, tools, recipes and training tips
- Leaderboard to see your competition – and cheer your friends
- Opportunity to raise money for the Northside Achievement Zone
Your progress is tracked, no matter the technology you use, on the FitRankings platform.
Registration is $65 and includes a Storm Creek® ¼-zip, or upgrade your challenge for an additional $35 to receive an exclusive Storm Creek® wind jacket as well.