Mile Motivation Monday
Backed By Science
More than 20 studies support the benefits of recovering with the high-quality protein and nutrients in chocolate milk after a tough workout.
• is a natural source of high-quality protein to build lean muscle
• contains the right mix of protein and carbs scientifically shown to refuel exhausted muscles and help return to peak potential
• provides fluids and electrolytes – like calcium, potassium, magnesium and sodium – to rehydrate and help replenish critical nutrients lost in sweat
Lowfat chocolate milk has 9 essential nutrients that an athlete needs, including some not typically found in recovery drinks.
- A natural source of high-quality protein to build lean muscle.
- The right carb-to-protein ratio scientifically shown to refuel and rebuild exhausted muscles.
- Vitamin A to support a healthy immune system and normal vision.
- Electrolytes including calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium to help replenish what’s lost in sweat.
- B vitamins for energy.
- Fluids to rehydrate.
- Calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus, protein and potassium to build and maintain strong bones and help reduce the risk for stress fractures.
For more information on how chocolate milk heps you recover and build strong muscles, visit gotchocolatemilk.com.