20 Questions, Miles of Answers- Stephanie Sween
1. Name: Stephanie Sween
2. Age: 25
3. City: Burnsville, MN
4. Profession: CT Technologist
5. When (or why) you started running: In 2012, I need goals to stay active, so signing up for races is how I stay motivated to avoid watching an obscene amount of Netflix.
6. Best Run/Running Experience: Seeing my husband and mom waiting at the finish line for me at last year’s Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon.
7. Worst Run/Running Experience: Anytime my stomach is not on board for running, never fun.
8. Dream Training Partner: My husband rides his bike alongside me for my long runs, so him :)
9. Training Shoe: Saucony
10. Favorite Running Route: Grand Rounds Scenic Byway, it’s beautiful.
11. Favorite time of Day to run: Morning, before my body knows what I am doing.
12. Pre-Race Food: Subway the night before
13. Post-Race Food: Anything, anything at all
14. Favorite Running Accessory: Phone for music.
15. Current or Future Goal: Finishing the Twin Cities Ultra Summit Challenge, half way there!
16. Upcoming Race: Red, White & Boom! TC Half, Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
17. Favorite non-running activities: Watching movies, essentially the complete opposite of running.
18. Mode of Transportation: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS
19. Pump up Music: Anything upbeat.
20. Advice for a Brand New Runner: Don’t be too hard on yourself, you have to start somewhere!
Want to be featured on the TCM Blog? You can in 3 easy steps!
STEP 1: Copy/paste these 20 questions into an email. Answer them. You can be silly or serious, long-winded or brief. We want to get to know you!
STEP 2: Attach a picture of yourself! It doesn't have to be of you running, anything will do! Send us your Twitter Handle or Blog URL so we can tag you!
STEP 3: Email your answers to Vanessa@tcmevents.org with "20 Questions" in the subject line. You'll be contacted if we use your answers for a future post!