TC 1 Mile Derby
Winning prizes on Nicollet Mall isn’t just for the professionals anymore!
Now, thanks to the TC 1 Mile Derby, citizen runners and race fans can be winners, too, with a derby ticket that will connect them to a runner in the women's or men's professional waves. If the runner listed on your derby ticket wins, you win a FITSOK prize! There's more reason than ever to watch all the Medtronic TC 1 Mile action -- and cheer your professional racer to victory!
Official "Cheers" Zones:
Stay and watch the professional runners at the finish line or at one of our Official "Cheers" Zones! Click here to view these restaurants on Nicollet Mall. They'll be marked with blue and white balloons, and many will have special offers the night of the race!
Game Instructions and Official Rules:
- Pick up your derby ticket at either the TCM office on May 6th or 7th or on May 8th at the registration tent for the Medtronic TC 1 Mile. Your derby ticket will contain the name and bib number of a professional runner who will be running in one of the last 2 waves of the Medtronic TC 1 Mile.
- 1 Ticket per person. First come, first serve. Open to U.S. residents 18 and older. No purchase necessary. 150 winners possible.
- If you are running in the Medtronic TC 1 Mile and don’t want to hold your derby ticket while running, we recommend sticking it to the back of your race bib!
- If you are not running or after you finish your race, head to an official “Cheers” Zone or grab a seat in the finish line bleachers to cheer on the runners!
- After the finish of the professional waves, the official “Cheers” Zones will be notified of the winners of the men’s and women’s professional race. If you have a winning derby ticket, you can claim your FITSOK prize from a "Cheers" Zone while supplies last or head to the FITSOK table located at the finish! Please have your winning ticket marked by a TCM race official.
- You will have until 8:30 p.m. on May 8, 2014, to collect your FITSOK prize.
Stay on top of all the action on race day @tcmarathon ... and join the conversation with #TC1Mile. Lots of people are going to be winners on Thursday night -- why not you!