Twin Cities In Motion is pleased to offer professional consultation, organization, and management services for your upcoming events.
Are you looking for assistance in producing your next event? Are you seeking a partner with experience and expertise in complex event management from large to small? Twin Cities In Motion offers a range of services to help produce and enhance your next event.
Our contract event services can be customized and scaled to your needs. We offer everything from full event management to event day assistance to consultation services.
Contact Ed Whetham, Senior Manager, Contract Event Services, to learn more!
A variety of customized event management options are available:
- Secure event specific permits and work with city officials on behalf
- Work with local police departments on staffing your events needs
- Source vendors specific to your event
- Source event registration provider
- Coordinate participant registration pick up the day before your event
- Coordinate participant registration pick up the morning of your event
- Coordinate event day volunteers
- Design race course, create course map and manage course logistics for your event
- Design start line, create start line map and manage start line logistics for your event
- Design finish line, create finish line map and manage finish line logistics for your event
- Design event festival, create festival map and manage festival logistics for your event
- Design beer garden, create beer garden map and manage beer garden logistics for your event
- Create a detailed event operations manual, tailored to your event logistics
- Create an event day timeline for your event
- Face-to-face or extended phone call check-in meetings regarding your event
- Response within 24 hours on any questions about the management of your event
- Status update emails as work is completed and other event-related information
- Truck rental, driving and delivery of supplies on event day and days leading up to event
- Display event signage at your event site
- Manage transportation logistics for your event
- Provide professional event day workers for your event
- Post-event wrap up notes and/or post-event wrap up meeting
The Alerus Mortgage Girls on the Run Twin Cities 5k is the culminating event of our 10-week, 20-lesson after school program, which uses the power of running to prepare girls for a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living. Join 3,000+ girls at over 100+ schools in a community celebration of health, wellness and girl power!
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Mall of America; East Parking Lot
Inaugural Minnesota Juneteenth Celebration 5K is being held in Minneapolis to help celebrate Minnesota Juneteeth.
Saturday, June 22, 2019
Registration link coming soon